Day of the Living Saddle Bag
Day of the Living Saddle Bag
- Sarah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRoomy bag with cool design
Just the right size for a multi tool, inner tube, tyre levers, and a gas canister, with a bit of space left for keys or a pair of gloves. The sugar skull design really stands out, and the shape allows for a rear light to still be seen when it's attached below the bag.
- Sarah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoDay of the Living Saddle Bag
Does the job, zip is a bit fiddly with my saddle but no complaints
- Christopher L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoAlmost awesome
The aesthetics get tons of compliments and the size is perfect. Were I to design this bag I’d make two changes. I’d put the skulls on the side in a spot where the straps didn’t cross them to get more side appeal. I’d make the straps way way shorter; with the bag filled the straps are easily 1.5” too long (I ended up cutting them so the straps didn’t dangle beneath the bag).
- Linda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoA little small
It's my fault, I should have measured first, but I love the design and it matches my new gloves, so I went for it. Attaches easily to bike and very low profile which I like, but not able to fit much in the bag. Not sending it back because it's 'good enough' and seems very sturdy.
- David T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSkull Bag
I was pleasantly surprised by this bag its well made and has one if the best attachment systems I've come across ,I love the design the only downside was I thought it slightly expensive.
A perfect companion for any ride, the Cycology Saddle Bag is an aero-shaped bag ideal for storing your ride essentials.
Attaching easily under your saddle with Velcro straps and adjustable buckles, it allows you to carry your spare tools, tubes, tyre levers, snacks, cash, keys, a mini pump, and anything else with confidence. For added safety and visibility it also features reflective piping on all seams and an original stylish Cycology artwork design.
- Size: 6in length x 2.7in width
- Three attachments via 2 x buckle adjusters from saddle rails with Velcro adjustor for seat post
- Easy grip zipper puller
- Small internal net pocket.
- Material: 100% polyester - Premium quality 300 Denier coated Oxford fabric
- Water resistant fabric
- Gussets to hold zippered flap in place when open
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping in all seams for visibility
- Weight: 3.3ozs
- Original Cycology Designs
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.