- Tony Martin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHandlebar Bag
Good quality. Should last quite a few years. So good that I bought a second one.
- Sara J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFabulous Bar Bag
Really eye-catching and beyond groovy, but it's also extremely functional. The bag is really well-designed and doesn't budge when it's fitted. It' lightweight, doesn't let any water in and is great for cafe stops - it's easily removeable and has a detachable shoulder strap that stows inside. I absolutely love it and have received many compliments already, and even the BORA – hansgrohe cycling team were eyeing it enviously at the Tour of Britain this year :D
- Robert W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect Bar Bag
I love this bag. Big enough to carry what I need, and small enough to not think about it being there. Extremely well made and 3 attachment straps to keep it from flopping around. Feels very durable and water resistant/proof. Does not collapse on itself when empty. Zipper is in a great location, and is good quality. I like the strap for easy carrying when you don't want to leave it on the bike in sketchy places. For the quality of this bag, the price is amazing. I will be buying another for my other bike.
- Wendy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat waterproof barrel bag
I have a gravel bike and a road bike. Sadly the straps were not long enough for my fat gravel bike handlebar and stem. At first I thought it wouldn't fit my road bike either, but got it to work by orientating it with zip facing forward. The bag survived 4 days of heavy rain. Nothing inside got wet!! The bungee type straps and the little side mesh pockets are very useful. Lastly the design is beautiful.
- Dorina D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agobeautiful and useful
looks good and does what it should. water resistant yes, but a bit damp inside after one whole night in the rain. ;-)
Offering a stylish and practical addition to your ride, our handlebar bag will keep all your riding essentials within arm’s reach. Easy to install by attaching to your handlebars and available in a variety of colours and original designs.
This durable and functional handlebar bag is made from waterproof polyester with a waterproof zipper to protect the contents in damp conditions. Attaching the bag is easy with three self-engaging Velcro straps, two on the bar and one on head tube for stability.
The main compartment has a 80 fl oz capacity with a wide zippered opening and the bag measures at 9.5in long and 4in. An elasticated cord on the front provides additional accessible storage for jackets and other accessories and the adjustable shoulder strap converts the pack into an over-the-shoulder bag for off bike use.
Whether light packing with some nutrition, or handling your essentials on a long ride, our handlebar bag will de clutter your back pockets and free you up for any type of riding.
- Size: 9.5in length x 4in width
- Material: 900D waterproof polyester
- Durable waterproof zipper
- Three removable Velcro straps 10in in length for easy attachment.
- Interior zipper pocket + side mesh half pocket
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap for off bike use. Length: 50in
- External cross elastic cords suitable for attaching additional items.
- Reflective detailing for increased visibility to oncoming traffic
- Capacity 80 fl oz
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Rubber Cycology logo.
One Size Fits Most
This has been designed to be a "one size fits most" product.
Easy attachment to bike with three Velcro straps.
Size: 9.5in length x 4in width
Capacity 80 fl oz
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.