- Dana B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWarm and very colorful
I love this jacket with its bright color and designs! Out riding in cold and windy temps, wearing base layer wool clothing underneath, it kept me comfortably warm. It does run small as I had to buy a size Large.
- DAVID S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat wind jacket!
My wife loves her new jacket. It does a great job taking the chill out of the air. It is lightweight enough to fold up and go in a pocket if you need to store it.
- Erin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLight and comfortable!
Fabulous light fabric, but keeps the wind out. Love that it folds down into a tiny pocket-sized package for long rides and changeable conditions. Beautiful and vibrant! I tend to size down in the Lycra jerseys as stretch is good, but found that my size chart sizing (2XL) was perfect in this, as the windproof panels are not a stretch fabric.
- Rosemary S.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoLight wind jacket
I gave it 3 stars only because this jacket runs small. I ordered a xxl and it’s to small. And short. This being said, I do like the feel of the material, and the bright colors. The sleeves are a good length, and I love the mesh on the sides, but it’s just to short in length and very tight in chest area.
I need to return this jacket.
- Giselle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat jacket to cut the wind
I like the jacket and for those days where the wind is cutting, it is perfect. Bright colours, looks good and it practical.
My only criticism is that it's tight around the chest. To get the size I need to go over that area, I had to go up to an XL. This means I have a lot of extra space lower down. I'm not exactly huge up top just to keep this in context.
Overall though, this is awesome compared to what is available in the market place and if you can get the right sizing, it's perfect!
An ultra-lightweight windproof jacket offering optimal protection in changing weather. Providing additional warmth when needed and packs down to easily fit into a pocket or saddle bag.
The jacket features a windproof and water-resistant front and shoulder area and a highly breathable side and rear for excellent temperature control. The jacket is close fitting with stretch panels ensuring optimal warmth and wind protection. The rear silicone gripper at the hem keeps the jacket in place and the full front zip offers further ventilation if needed.
This extremely light and packable jacket has got you covered when you're riding against the elements allowing you extend the temperature range of your favourite Cycology garments.
- Close Fitting.
- Windproof front panels.
- Made from 100% recycled polyester fabric.
- Breathable stretch perforated mesh side panels.
- Storm placket over the zip to help keep out cold wind.
- Packable with interior hidden pocket with elastic drawstring.
- Approximate weight 3.3ozs for a women's size Med
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.