Cycology Men's Winter Bib Tights
Cycology Men's Winter Bib Tights
- Patrick Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWarm
These bibs are a bit thick in the leg - so very good for cool weather riding. Good chamois.
- Matteo P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Shorts Size Purchased MHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoOutstanding bib tight
I have paid twice the price previously for bib tights that are not as good as there. Quality at a bargain price!
- John F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI love these Bib Tights; Wish there were Bib Knickers, Too
I loved my first bib tights so much, I bought several more to replace all the lesser tights I had been using. The bib tights have all the same features I love about the bib shorts: comfy chamois, great compression, wide suspenders. Now if only Cycology would snip the legs just below the knees and offer bib knickers. I keep asking for them; I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants them!
- Jeff M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWinter Bibs
By far the (equal) best winter investment I’ve made. I also bought two long sleeve jerseys and love them.
- Ross T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Shorts Size Purchased MHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoNew Bib Tights
Many years living in the Snowy Mts and cycling through the winter months you need quality warm gear , often most days the maximum temp is 5 or 6 Celsius and at 40 ... 50 kph that = -7 or - 8 my other pair of Bib tights were just not up to those conditions and with no ankle zips a real struggle getting into and out of . After purchasing these quality comfortable , winter Bib Tights from Cycology all those issues are over , enjoying my rides even more now that my legs stay warm ..... Cheers Ross
A high quality, high performance staple to add to your cycling wardrobe, these long winter bib tights will mix and match with any jersey. Designed with an emphasis on warmth & comfort, they will perform no matter the distance or terrain.
Matt black, made with a heavier weight fleece interior fabric which has excellent thermal regulation. A superb panelled cut for maximum comfort. Wind stopper fabric at the knees for extra warmth. Reflective safety tape on the outer sides of the legs, around windproofed zippers. These are an exceptionally comfortable & beautifully cut winter bib tight.
- Close fitting with body contoured panel construction.
- Lightweight black mesh braces.
- Brushed fleece interior lined fabric (10ozs)
- Quality Chamois.
- 4 way stretch.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Windproof knee panels for extra warmth.
- Reflective strips on side leg zippers at ankles.
- Subtle CYCOLOGY branding.
Men's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance stretch fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.