- John C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoNice
This is the third pair of bib shorts I have ordered from Cycology. I have tried many bibshorts over the years and these are the most comfortable of all.
- Chris K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAwesome
Best bib shorts I’ve bought in a long time, will be buying more. Size chart said to buy large but I like a little more room, glad I did. I think the larges would have been a hair small.
- Eric J F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThis is My Second Pair
I purchased the Black/Red last year and am very happy with them. I purchased these Black/Orange ones to go with some of my jerseys, such as the MJFF rides. The chamois is of good quality and density. Although I no longer ride a road bike., I think they would function well, even for long rides. I switched to a recumbent, so there is not much pressure on my sit bones. The bibs stretch enough to be comfortable and to allow stops to urinate, which are more frequent at my age.
Suggestion: If you are impatient, upgrade the shipping. The free shipping is via DHL, who took 3 days to get the package to the post office in Whittier, 20 miles from Cycology and 47 miles from my house.. USPS got it to me the same day. The Cycology Clothing warehouse is 55 miles from my house. Had they given the package directly to USPS in Los Angeles I might have had it the next day.
- Leif V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat bibs
Feels great also on long rides, good quality materials
- Joseph M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoRad-Life
They are of high quality and superb looks to match my orange jersey.
Our Logo Bib Shorts with orange leg grippers are designed for maximum performance. Cut from high-stretch fabric, with body contoured, panel construction, these cycling bib shorts offer supportive fit.
The quality chamois is incredibly comfortable while the flat-locked seams offer less potential friction and increased overall comfort. Laser cut elasticized grippers hold the shorts securely in place and continue the modern contemporary styling with colored and matching design options.
The upper is lightweight and breathable mesh for superior ventilation and reflective elements add visibility in poor or low light conditions. Combine with any of our jerseys and accessories for a cool looking cycling kit.
- Close fitting with body contoured, panel construction.
- Lightweight fabric with 4 way stretch.
- Quality chamois.
- Laser cut elastic grippers.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Lightweight mesh braces.
- Reflective elements.
- Subtle CYCOLOGY branding
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Men's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance stretch fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.