- Lisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 minutes agoColorful top
Fits perfectly. Nice and Bright. Have had lots of nice compliments of people. amazing design. love it :)
- Chris L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAbsolute favorite
So glad I was able to get this shirt.....it gets compliments every time I wear it. I own it in long sleeve and short sleeve. Fit is perfect and love the secret pocket.
- Linda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLuv it
Cool roomy...wish you had more colorful ones like this in this style
- Raewyn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery cool shirt
Best shirt ever and I don’t MTB. I wear mine to the gym, walking and running. They don’t ride up, are light as a feather and great for keeping the sun off. The only downside… there’s not enough patterns to choose from!
- Teresa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat jersey.
Colourful, comfortable and cool. It's completely over the top and it suits this cycling grannie who's fighting the ravages of age! Love it, love it, love it.
The GNAR design is all about heading out for some technical stuff; the rough rocky, rooty trails, rock gardens & lesser known single tracks. Whether you’re hitting the trails for a few hours or heading out all day, our MTB jersey has all the features you’ll need to keep you riding in comfort.
The jersey is constructed from beautiful lightweight fabrics with built-in stretch and provide excellent breathability. As the day heats up the fabric will wick away sweat to ensure you're fresh on the way up and it's quick drying too, so you'll enjoy dry comfort as you flow back down the trail.
The fit is relaxed but it's not too baggy, allowing you to move and react to the terrain without ever feeling restricted. The MTB specific cut can accommodate body amor and pads too, so you have a jersey that spans across disciplines. Lastly, the jersey also has a small, zipped pocket, ideal for valuables.
Perfect for trail riding, downhill or enduro and with an original Cycology design, looks great on and off the bike.
Designed as a Relaxed Fit MTB Specific cut to accommodate body amor.
Please use our sizing tool located above and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Quick Dry performance mesh fabric with added stretch for superb comfort.
- 92% polyester, 8% Spandex
- V-neck collar design.
- Flat lock stitching on seams.
- Concealed zipper pocket on back panel- perfect for valuables.
- Fabric Weight: 3.98oz.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.