- ANDREAS D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago.
- Suzy J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDNA Tee
My husband loves it , fits perfect and a real conversation starter! Thank you!
- Roel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNice shirt
A good quality shirt that fits well and with a cool print!
- Adrian H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoGreat T Shirt
Love the design, fabric and feel of this T shirt. It's definitely an eye-catcher to fellow cyclists.
- FergusNVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat T Shirt
Good quality, great fit and awesome picture (for a cycling geneticist)
The genetic road map of cyclists.
Our T shirts are made of 100% combed cotton and screen printed using water based inks giving the print a soft comfortable feel that ages over time with the tee.
- Semi fitted shape.
- Ribbed crew neck.
- 100% combed cotton.
- Fabric Weight - 5.8oz.
- Cold Machine Wash.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.