- Michael S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent First Piece
Sizing was pretty accurate. No need to order XXXXX… sizes to make sure it fits. It is compression fitting and yet doesn’t feel like cheaper polyester versions that are a sweat box. Has some breathability. It sits nicely as well, didn’t notice any horrible “rise up” during a 20 mile ride when worn on its own. Also pretty good for heat management… this is not a cold weather piece for March or October on its own. I used it for cooler 60 to 70 degree June morning ride going 15-21 mph.
It does have an interesting seam pattern down the arms that twist aroubd the bicep and forearm. I’m not sure what the design element of that is for, but I forgot about it pretty quickly. On sale, this was a winner and definite add to my riding gear.
- Bobby N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAwesome quality + great fit - unacceptable shipping company
This is a fantastic base layer with high quality and excellent design!!
shipping to Canada was a nightmare!!
I give them 10 out of 10 for the base layer and 0 out of 10 for the shipping
- Rob H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat fit
Nice. Not too warm.
- Anthony W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Men's Base Layer Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
Probably the best material I’ve ever felt on my skin. Thank you Cycology.
- GoatVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Men's Base Layer Size Purchased MHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat base layer
This is a really great base layer, it's a cool design and very comfy to wear when your out in cold weather. Good quality, I have had mine for a year now and it is lasting well. Best base layer I've owned.
When the weather starts getting colder our long sleeve cycling base layer is in its element. Used to add some chill protection under a jersey on a cold day or as part of a winter layering system.
The form fitting design keeps the base layer close to the body to allow moisture to be wicked away effectively and the elastane in the fabric provides a four-way high stretch giving a second-skin unrestrictive feel to the garment. The soft brushed interior lining will keep you warm and snug and the flatlock stitching further enhances the comfort on or off the bike.
Our base layers are are also perfect for any outdoor fitness activity or casual wear.
- Tight fitting design.
- High stretch fabric for streamlined body fit.
- Fast drying, moisture wicking fabric.
- Soft brushed interior for added warmth.
- 92% polyesters, 8% spandex.
- Fabric Weight - 7ozs.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Men's Cycling Base Layers
Designed to be tight fitting using body-hugging fabrics which feel like a second skin. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.