Frida Sun Sleeves White
Frida Sun Sleeves White
- Cath P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFrida Sun Sleeves
I used these daily on a bike packing trip in the South Isksnd of New Zealand. Fantastic for keeping the sun off and no sunburn. Not too hot either despite a slightly thicker fabric. Washed well and dried overnight. Definitely recommend to others.
- Letitia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSleeves
Love the material and pattern
- Mark C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoJust gorgeous and worked a treat
Used them on a 3 week long bike tour from Canberra to Adelaide in the fierce January sun, prevented any burning and breathe easily.
- DONNA B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat sleeves
Great lightweight sleeves. I've worn them on very hot days and they have been very comfortable and stayed in place. They are a good length so l get good wrist coverage. I love this design!
- Lou N.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoSun sleeves
I am not a large person however your one size fits all item the top bask on the sleeves is way too tight for comfort. I have returned this item.
In general I find you size labelling very misleading. I'm normally a small or extra small in clothing but in a previous order I ordered a couple of tops in medium thinking that would offer me a generous fit. Both were too tight to the point they ride up past my waste. I discontinued wearing them but unfortunately didn't discover this problem until after I removed labels, washed and wore them so was unable to return them. This purchase I went with a large in the cycling top and it fits well. As much as I love your designs the misalignment in sizing will be a disincentive for me to make further purchases.
Our sun sleeves are for riders looking for protection from the sun.
Lightweight and breathable they can be worn comfortably all day and offer versatility if you’re wearing short sleeves. Easily packable and available in vibrant colors and designs for high visibility on the road.
- UPF50+Sun Protection
- Lightweight breathable fabric.
- Fast drying, moisture wicking.
- Super Cool Lightweight Blend - 60% Polyamide, 25% Ice Silk, 15% Elastane.
- 360 seamless knit construction.
- Compact when folded for easy storage - easy slip on and off.
- One size fit most - Sold as one pair (left arm and right arm).
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
One Size Fits Most
This has been designed to be a "one size fits most" fit.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.