- Stephen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat bib shorts
I have only worn these once, since the Arizona "winter" has me wearing the same style bib shorts in the winter gear since I bought these. I was always a shorts only for my rides, but tried the bibs again. These are very good and work for me. The sizing is a bit different -- I am 5'11" and 190 and fund the Xlarge were a better fit. The extra length was not a problem. The pad is great.
- Andrew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Shorts Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBibs
Great bibs, excellent quality and fast shipping.
- Silas D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGood stuff
I get a bit of a Homer going to Splash Mountain vibe when my colossal drumsticks stretch out the skull pattern, but that's me more than the shorts.
Very comfortable, the pad sits nicely and I really like that pattern.
10/10, would purchase more.
- Fedor de V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Shorts Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat fit and looks fantastic
Nice for for the reasonable price. Not sure for very long rides, but one and a half hour is fine.
Looks great in combination with the living dread top.
- SØREN P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Shorts Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
Fantastisk produkt som andre jeg har købt hos Cycology . meget tilfreds
Our Day of the Living Cycling Bib Shorts are designed for maximum performance. Cut from high-stretch fabric, with body contoured, panel construction, these cycling bib shorts offer supportive fit.
The quality chamois is incredibly comfortable while the flat-locked seams offer less potential friction and increased overall comfort. Laser cut elasticised grippers hold the shorts securely in place and continue the modern contemporary styling with coloured and matching design options.
The upper is lightweight and breathable mesh for superior ventilation and reflective elements add visibility in poor or low light conditions. Combine with any of our Day of the Living Cycling Jerseys and accessories for a cool looking cycling kit.
- Close fitting with body contoured, panel construction.
- Lightweight fabric with 4 way stretch.
- Quality chamois.
- Laser cut elastic grippers.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Lightweight mesh braces.
- Reflective elements.
- Subtle CYCOLOGY branding
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Men's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance stretch fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.