- DAVID S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy wife’s first bibs, and she loves them.
She has always worn shorts, but I bought these for her to try at Christmas. I bought her usual brands size, and Cycology bibs were a little tight, so we exchanged them. Cycology made the exchange very easy. On her first ride she made the comment that she couldn’t even feel the straps, and they are much more comfortable at the waist. Very comfortable and well made.
- Paul N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAfternoon Ride
Wife loves the fit and sizing.
- Stephanie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUnexpected bib design that turned out very comfortable
Beautiful and comfortable. The bib design was new to me and I was worried there would be too much fabric on my chest but they remained comfortable.
- Jen O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBib shorts
Great and comfortable bib shorts 😊
- Lilla O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy favorite
These are comfortable , flattering with a shirt over top. I like the zip up Friday Top with it. People were stopping me for photos. Great quality . Drip dry.
Our Frida Cycling Bib Shorts are designed for maximum performance. Cut from high-stretch fabric, with body contoured, panel construction, these cycling bib shorts offer supportive fit.
The women’s specific chamois pad is incredibly comfortable while the flat-locked seams offer less potential friction and increased overall comfort. Laser cut elasticized grippers hold the shorts securely in place and continue the modern contemporary styling with coloured and matching design options.
The upper is lightweight and breathable mesh for superior ventilation and reflective elements add visibility in poor or low light conditions. Combine with any of our Frida Jerseys and accessories for an eye-catching kit.
- Close fitting with body contoured, panel construction.
- Lightweight fabric with 4 way stretch.
- Quality chamois.
- Laser cut elastic grippers.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Lightweight mesh braces.
- Reflective elements.
- Subtle CYCOLOGY branding
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.