- Tracy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoWinter tights work great!
I love the tights. I think they run a little small and definitely short on this 5’8” female. Socks cover it, but maybe sell a tall length?
- Tiffany A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery warm
- Natalie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agonice and warm
Im getting used to the padding as it get caught on my seat and rides to front are too much for me but the material is nice and warm and loving these chiller rides with them on.
(I'm used to not riding with any padding at all as I find it thens to get uncomfortable in front)
- Mark T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoOne ride, warm legs.
What’s not to like 👍
- Letitia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWomans winter long tights
I love these they are so warm comfortable and look fantastic. Go the size that they recommend.
A high quality, high performance staple to add to your cycling wardrobe, the matt black long winter waist tights will keep you warm and comfortable when cycling in colder weather.
Providing a completely stable fit without the need for bibs, the smooth wide double-layer waistband provides a flattering, highly flexible but firm hold, keeping your tights up without restricting comfort. The stretch in the fabric offers ideal levels of flexibility and the brushed fleece interior lining ensures warmth while at the same time ensuring breathability to keep you dry.
A quality chamois specifically designed for female riders offers support and cushioning to ensure maximum all-round performance and reflective logo details added to the outer leg sides offers safety in low light. The tights are easy to quickly slip on and off, making them perfect for when you might need a quick comfort break.
If you prefer waist tights to bibs, these warm and comfortable tights will quickly become your cooler weather staple.
- Close fitting with body contoured, panel construction.
- Smooth, wide double layer waistband for a flattering fit.
- Brushed fleece interior lined fabric (10ozs)
- 4 way stretch.
- Quality chamois.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- Windproof knee panels for extra warmth.
- Reflective Cycology logo on legs for added visibility.
Women's Cycling Shorts
Designed to be close fitting using performance fabrics that hug the body. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.