Day of the Living MTB Jersey
Day of the Living MTB Jersey
- Chris H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64MTB Jersey Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFirst purchase
This top is fantastic. Very comfortable & light weight. I'd highly recommend it.
- Ian M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+MTB Jersey Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoHead stopping comfortable jersey
Love this t shirt. I wear it at the gym and for warm up sessions for spin cycle classes. Cool and comfortable. Great fit and long enough for all my resistance / free weight training as well.
- Norbert F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64MTB Jersey Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLong searched - found here
The first thing that impressed me was how quickly the order was processed. With the postal service DHL, I received my order the very next day. It doesn't get any faster! The L fit is perfect for a MTB rider like me. I particularly liked the variety of colors, I couldn't find them anywhere else. Gladly again
- Martin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54MTB Jersey Size Purchased 2XLHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDay of the Living Men's MTB Jersey
Superb fit and quality, really pleased with it.
- Dennis N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54MTB Jersey Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat jersey
This is made well, fits well and breathes great. Looks great too. For some reason I thought it had rear pockets similar to a cycle jersey - but it only has the one small side-zippered pocket (which is exactly what it says it has, I just didn’t pay attention). The pocket is a little small for an iPhone but ID, gels, etc would fit.
Our Cycling Skull Art made of MTB parts. Flash a smiling set of MTB tyre-teeth as you pedal along dirt trails, totally the Day of Really Living. Whether you’re hitting the trails for a few hours or heading out all day, our MTB jersey has all the features you’ll need to keep you riding in comfort.
The jersey is constructed from beautiful lightweight fabrics with built-in stretch and provide excellent breathability. As the day heats up the fabric will wick away sweat to ensure you're fresh on the way up and it's quick drying too, so you'll enjoy dry comfort as you flow back down the trail.
The fit is relaxed but it's not too baggy, allowing you to move and react to the terrain without ever feeling restricted. The MTB specific cut can accommodate body amor and pads too, so you have a jersey that spans across disciplines.
Perfect for trail riding, downhill or enduro and with an original Cycology design, looks great on and off the bike.
Designed as a Relaxed Fit MTB Specific cut to accommodate body amor.
Please use our sizing tool located above and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- High breathability & ventilation.
- Fast drying, moisture wicking fabric.
- 100% polyester.
- Fabric Weight: 125gms.
- V-neck collar design.
- Comfortable flatlock stitching.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.