- Martha B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Women's Base Layer Size Purchased LHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoBase layer bike top
This is a nice snug fitting top. It appears well made and will definitely add warmth to a cooler weather ride or other activity. I am 5'5" and 129lbs and I ordered a large. It fit snug but, not too tightly. I'm not crazy about the higher collar and would have preferred a regular neckline. That being said, I am happy with my purchase.
- Gavin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Women's Base Layer Size Purchased LHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLiz
great print good to wear
- Sandra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Women's Base Layer Size Purchased MHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat shirt
Great base layer. Provides warmth and comfort. I wear a small in other products; but, this shirt does run smaller.
- CindyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Women's Base Layer Size Purchased XLHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoWEAR IT FOR EVERYTHING WINTER!
I treated myself to this functional, wearable piece of art and LOVE IT and wear daily. (Time for another one!) It feels so great against my skin, wicks away sweat while I cycle, ski, and hike. I'm 5'7, 140, and 39-34-39 and an XL is a perfect cozy comfortable snug fit. (I wear everything from smalls to xls in various garments, so, whatever. XL is the winner in this beauty.
- Brenda W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Women's Base Layer Size Purchased MHow It Fits Runs SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat product
I loved the item but I purchased the wrong size and had to return it, I will be ordering a replacement though.
When the weather starts getting colder our long sleeve cycling base layer is in its element. Used to add some chill protection under a jersey on a cold day or as part of a winter layering system.
The form fitting design keeps the base layer close to the body to allow moisture to be wicked away effectively and the elastane in the fabric provides a four-way high stretch giving a second-skin unrestrictive feel to the garment. The soft brushed interior lining will keep you warm and snug and the flatlock stitching further enhances the comfort on or off the bike.
Our base layers are are also perfect for any outdoor fitness activity or casual wear.
- Tight fitting design.
- High stretch fabric for streamlined body fit.
- Fast drying, moisture wicking fabric.
- Soft brushed interior for added warmth.
- 92% polyesters, 8% spandex.
- Fabric Weight - 7ozs.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Women's Cycling Base Layers
Designed to be tight fitting using body-hugging fabrics which feel like a second skin. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.