- Andy c.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome fitting jersey
This is the 1st Cycology item I’ve brought and am very impressed with the quality and fit of it. I used the sizing tool and it worked a treat. Will definitely buy again.
- PeterVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat fit, great wind protection
Provides great protection for a Canberra winters morning (-2). Colour is awesome, and fit is excellent. Followed the sizing tool, and correct fit for a Large. Bring on the summer versions Cycology…!
- Tom Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoKeeping me on the road this winter
Great fit and function ! Keeping me warm in the mid 40's with 1 layer , mid 30's with 2 layers. Excellent construction , far exceeding expectations ! Highly recommend.
- Jacqueline F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Performance Jersey Size Purchased MHow It Fits Fits PerfectlyRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBirthday present
Bought this jacket for my sons birthday.
Size medium, it fits perfectly, he says when riding it feels comfortable and keeps you warm.
- Mark K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLove my new jacket!
Nice, 'heavy' material which does keep out the wind. Looks great too!
With wind protection to the front and cosy breathable fabric to the back, the Windproof Winter Cycling Jacket is a brilliant jacket for those cooler windy days.
The insulating Windshield windproof fabric is used across the front of the jacket, facing into the weather and preventing the chilling effect of cold winds. Inside, the brushed fleece lining enhances warmth but it's highly breathable, allowing sweat vapour to escape easily. The close fit allows for an additional insulating base layer underneath, providing you with extra warmth if the temperatures drop.
Carefully considered details include a high collar for added protection and three rear pockets + one zippered valuables pocket allowing easy access to all your essentials. A smooth sliding YKK zipper makes it easy to zip open for extra ventilation and the rear silicone gripper elastic keeps the jacket snugly in place. And lastly, reflective details enhance your visibility during all your early morning and evening rides. A Winter Windproof Cycling Jacket to keep you perfectly warm with an original Cycology stylish design .
Designed to be close fitting. The Windshield Fabric at the front in this jacket is not high stretch, if you wish to layer up underneath or require a looser fit please take this into consideration when choosing your size. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
- Close fitting.
- Windshield fabric on the front panels and arms for wind block protection.
- Soft brushed fleece lining.
- High neck collar for maximum protection.
- 92% Polyester + 8% Spandex.
- 3 rear pockets with reflective trim.
- Full length hidden YKK zipper.
- Rear silicone hem gripper keeps jacket in place.
- Suggested temperature range: 32-50 degrees F.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Men's Cycling Jackets
Designed to be close fitting. We recommend you go up a size if you prefer a looser fit. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.