When the weather starts getting colder our long sleeve cycling base layer is in its element. Used to add some chill protection under a jersey on a cold day or as part of a winter layering system.
The form fitting design keeps the base layer close to the body to allow moisture to be wicked away effectively and the elastane in the fabric provides a four-way high stretch giving a second-skin unrestrictive feel to the garment. The soft brushed interior lining will keep you warm and snug and the flatlock stitching further enhances the comfort on or off the bike.
Our base layers are are also perfect for any outdoor fitness activity or casual wear.
Designed to be tight fitting using body-hugging fabrics which feel like a second skin. For a looser fit we recommend you chose one size up. Please use our sizing tool and enter your own measurements for sizing recommendations
- Tight fitting design.
- High stretch fabric for streamlined body fit.
- Fast drying, moisture wicking fabric.
- Soft brushed interior for added warmth.
- 92% polyesters, 8% spandex.
- Fabric Weight - 7ozs.
- CYCOLOGY original artwork.
Sizing & FitPlease utilise our sizing tool for an indication of the best size to suit your personal fit preference.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping on orders over $50.
- Orders under $50 incur a $7.50 shipping fee.
- Express Shipping fee is $15.00 with FedEx Express.
- Delivery time after dispatch is approximately 4-9 business days within USA.
- Delivery time after dispatch for Express is approximately 2-3 business days within USA.
- For more information on shipping and international orders to Canada, please visit our Shipping page.
- We accept returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags attatched.
- Items must be neatly folded into its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Clearance items can not be returned for a refund.
- Please visit our Returns page for more information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.